Las mismas nos ayudan a mejorar nuestros servicios.
Thank you for visiting our website. The protection and confidentiality of your personal data is of particular importance to us.
With this Policy we aim to inform you about the processing of personal data we collect in connection with our activities. Personal data covers any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. This includes information such as name, address, e-mail or phone number. Information that is not directly related to your identity, for example, the number of users on the website, does not fall within this scope.
For the purposes of this Policy:
“Personal data” means any information provided by users, clients or contractors of VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. in relation to (including but not limited to):
- use of the websites and/or online applications owned and administered by VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. (including the official websites of the Company in social networks - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.)
- responses to requests, enquiries and comments on products or activities of VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd.;
- exercising data subject rights.
"Processing of personal data" of a user (customer or contractor) means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
“Administrator/controller” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, independently or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
“Processor of personal data” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd.
“Third Party” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject administrator, data processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the administrator or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
"Data subject" means a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or by one or more factors, specific for the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
"Applicable legislation" means the legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Bulgaria, which is relevant to the protection of personal data (Personal Data Protection Act, etc.);
"Regulation (EC) 2016/679" means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and for repealing Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation), published in the Official Journal of the European Union on 4 May 2016, hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation.”
An administrator of your personal data within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) is VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd., a company, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under Business Number (UIC) 200125430, with registered office and address: Sofia 1113, 18, Shipchenski prohod Blvd, fl.8, office 802, phone: 02 944 26 27 (VITASLIM INNOVE, “We” or the “Company”). In compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, VITASLIM INNOVE acts as a personal data administrator, with respect to the personal data of the users of the website and its applications.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If this policy does not answer your questions or you have any other enquiry, please contact us on the following address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1113, 18, Shipchenski Prohod Blvd, fl. 8, office 802 or by e-mail: email@example.com,
contact person: Vladimir Kenarov, phone: +359 2 944 26 27 / int. 301.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We collect and process your personal data through our website, including online applications as well as through our contact form, etc.
We may process the following categories of personal data (listing is exemplary and not exhaustive) provided by you or for you by third parties:
A) General Personal Data Category
1. Name and surname
2. Contact: e-mail and phone number
B) Other Data
Any other information you may provide voluntarily by accessing and/or using our website, including the contact form or by access to and/or use of the Company's official websites on social networks - Facebook; Instagram; LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
The personal data we collect from you will be solely used for the purposes initially declared and/or as required by the applicable law.
If needed, your personal information may be used for a new purpose which is not explicitly indicated in this Policy, then we will provide you with all relevant information regarding the new processing and, when necessary, we will require your prior consent for that.
- The personal data you provide will be used for the purpose of administering the service, including but not limited to:
- use of the websites and/or online applications owned and administered by VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd.,
- enabling us to provide you with the best service and unimpeded access to information about our products;
- enabling us to contact you regarding the information you report to us through the contact form on our website and, if needed, to receive additional information;
- responding to requests, enquiries and comments on products of VITASLIM INNOVE
- exercising your rights as data subjects.
We would also like to improve the service we provide to you by receiving information from you. To achieve this objective, on entering our site, you will be requested to provide or refuse to give your consent to save cookies on your device. Detailed information can be found in the Cookies Policy.
VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. does not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling within the meaning of the Regulation.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
VITASLIM INNOVE is the administrator of your personal data and, as such, will not share, transmit, disclose or distribute your personal data to third parties other than those set out in this Policy.
VITASLIM INNOVE respects and protects the confidentiality of your personal data. Subject to legal requirements or your consent, the Company may disclose your personal data to third parties who process personal data, joint or independent administrators.
VITASLIM INNOVE may also disclose and transfer your personal data to companies located outside the EU and EEA territory as far as there are appropriate safeguards to protect the shared data, or in the absence thereof, depending on whether and to which extent any exceptions provided for in Regulation (EC) 2016/679 may apply.
Persons and companies with whom we share information are:
- Service Providers. In the course of technical maintenance of information systems and operational support of our activity, VITASLIM INNOVE may disclose personal data. Such disclosure only occurs when there is a good reason to do so and, on the basis of a written agreement, the recipients provide an adequate level of protection.
- Regulatory national and European administrative bodies obtaining information on the basis of legal authority to request and receive such information, as well as other state bodies in the cases provided for by law, in connection with the fulfillment of legal obligations or in connection with legal proceedings.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be stored for a certain period of time solely for the purposes for which they were collected and processed. They can be stored on paper as well as in electronic media until you withdraw your consent. If a consent is withdrawn, personal data will be deleted from the VITASLIM INNOVE systems within 1 month. The one-month period begins to run from the date of identification of the person who has withdrawn consent to approved channels of communication with VITASLIM INNOVE.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to Bulgarian and European legislation, including Regulation (EC) 2016/679, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data processed by VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd.:
- to receive access to your personal data processed by VITASLIM INNOVE and get a copy thereof;
- in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy in the data processed by VITASLIM INNOVE, your personal data will be corrected;
to request that your data be erased, when the conditions are available, namely:
- the target for which the data were collected is achieved;
- you have withdrawn your consent when the processing is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- your data are processed unlawfully, etc.;
in some cases you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted, when:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the personal data;
- the processing is illegal, but you are not inclined your personal data to be deleted, and you require instead restriction of their use;
- VITASLIM INNOVE no longer needs your personal data for the purposes for which they were initially collected, but you require them to be kept for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing of the data based on the existence of a legal interest for the Company; in cases when your data are processed on the grounds of legitimate interest (listed above in this notice), you can object to the processing of your personal data on that basis;
- to exercise your right to data portability and request that your data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- to withdraw your consent, when the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
We do our best to keep your data up to date. However, if you notice any incorrect data or other irregularities, you can exercise your rights as a data subject by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and no later than one month after receiving it.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission when the relevant prerequisites are in place.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The security of your data is important to us. When you provide your data to us, we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures and will do our utmost to ensure that they are handled and processed securely in our systems.
We have put in place reasonable procedures to enhance the safety of the information collected and to restrict access to your personal data only to those employees who need access to meet their obligations.
The websites of VITASLIM INNOVE Ltd. contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the contents or Privacy notices of any of these sites. If you provide personal information to any of these sites, your information is governed by their Privacy policies. We encourage you to carefully read the Privacy notices of any website you visit.
CHANGES TO THE CURRENT POLICY
This Policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes in personal data protection practices.
We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
Last update: 22/04/2021